We travel to your location with a complete crew to produce your live event – no additional camera or audio crew needed. We call it “broadcast in a box”. usually we only require standard 110 20 amp electricity onsite.
Our basic service provides:
- Do an on-site inspection, sort out all your requirements and develop step-by-step solutions.
- Provide the camera crew, audio engineers and encoding technicians. (2-7 cameras available, including motion jib)
- Provide the live stream via our internal content delivery network.
- broadcast truck onsite, approx. 15′
- Work with your site developers so it is easy for them to integrate the webcast on your site’s pages.
- Provide technical support during your live event.
- Live chat Q&A for online viewers to “talk” to the speakers.
- Pay-Per-View ticketing with monthly payout post-event as applicable
- Insert your trailers and bumpers and even ads/sponsor announcements in the live stream. We also have a pre-roll option
- Deliver viewing statistics that week, includes city,state and country as applicable.
- Create an archive copy of the webcast to display on your site after the event is over. Usually available immediately after the broadcast
- Provide you with a DVD of your event that day. (terms TBD)
- Feature your broadcast on an applicable broadcast channel.
- Promotional marketing, social networking, press releases and event advertising included.
- Audio setup or line from onsite direct feed as applicable.
- Proprietary content? We will password protect your content.
Why a live webcast? Use the pros who have been live webcasting since 2004!
Events / News
– News gathering
– Press conferences
– Sports events
– Church gatherings
– Live shows/concerts
Education / Business
– Distance learning
– Sports and games
– Parties and events
– Online Radio and IPTV
– Business meetings
– Night club
Hotels / Conventions
– Meeting halls
– Conventions / conferences
– Special occasions
Use our convenient, affordable service for broadcasting conferences live online. Enable target audiences who may not be able to attend in person to engage and interact with each other as well as with speakers and panelists. Use pre-recorded videos, presentation slides, and multiple cameras. We deliver it all in real-time right to a viewer’s computer screen, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet.
Use Soundque to offer your customers the ability to broadcast their events live online. From focus groups to large conferences, our proprietary reliable and scalable technology platform provides audio/visual production firms with an easy-to-use solution for broadcasting live video online. Contact us for details today.